Don’t you just love using ribbon on your cards, scrapbooks, and other projects!!! I do … All the new ribbons in the 2011-2012 Idea Book have me going NUTS! I want all of them and I know that some of you love ribbon as much as I do, because I have had requests for more Ribbon Shares…and HERE THEY ARE!!!
Maybe some of you have never heard of a ribbon share, so let me explain it in case you want to get in on one of these fabulous deals. I buy all the ribbon and then divide it up into smaller lengths…this allows YOU to purchase one of every color for a lot LESS.
Here’s a sample of the Scallop Dots Ribbon and what the Ribbon Shares will look like when you receive them:
Here’s the deal on each Ribbon Share that I am offering:
1. 1/2″ Scallop Dots Ribbon – you’ll get 2 yards of 10 colors for $19.00 (+ $2 S&H, if shipped) – if you ordered each roll separately, it would cost you $91.82 with S&H and tax.
2. 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon – you’ll get 2 yards of 10 colors for $14.00 (+ $2 S&H if shipped) – if you ordered each roll it would cost you $68.72 with S&H and tax.
3. 3/8″ Ruffled Ribbon – you’ll get 2 yards of 5 colors for $12.00 (+ $2 S&H if shipped) – if you ordered each roll it would cost you $57.47 with S&H and tax.
4. ASSORTED – includes 2 yards of each – 3/8″ Artichoke & Blue Denim, 5/8″ Organza, 3/8″ Twill Tape, 1/2″ Chantilly Crochet Trim & 5/8″ Victoria Crochet Trim for $13.50 (+ $2 S&H if shipped) – if you ordered each roll it would cost you $45.85 with S&H and tax.
To reserve a spot in this Ribbon Share, please EMAIL ME directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or CALL ME at
(727) 698-7509. When your share(s) fill, I will send you a Paypal invoice for you to complete the payment process.
Please include the following information in your email:
2. Mailing Address (United States addresses only)
3. Which shares you would like to reserve (see above)
4. Email for Paypal invoicing
When all of the payments are received for each group, I will place my order with Stampin’ Up! Please note: backorders and shipping times from Stampin’ Up! to me, are out of my control. As soon as I receive the product, I will cut, sort, and mail them out as efficiently as possible.
All ribbon shares are wrapped around chipboard to ensure wrinkle free ribbon. In addition…all shares are protected by cello bag packaging, ensuring safe and dry delivery.
Thanks for stopping by have a great day! Terry